A payment batch can either be submitted manually through BackOffice, or via API. This article will provide instructions on both methods.
Manually upload a batch through BackOffice
1. Log in to Bambora BackOffice
2. Go to the specific Division#/Division Name where the batch needs to be uploaded
3. On the top menu, click on Modules (1), then Auto Pay (2) and then Batch Upload (3)
4. Click on Choose File and select the batch file to be uploaded (1)
5. Choose the 'Batch Transaction Type' (2)
6. Enter a description (3)(optional)
7. Use the radio buttons to select whether you want to upload and process later, or upload and process immediately (4)
8. Click on Upload (5)
Submit a batch using API
This method offers the ability to upload securely online via API. Using this method, a remote application can:
- Upload a batch file
- Authorise a batch file for processing
- Retrieve a result file for a processed batch
Please refer to the below link regarding submitting a batch file via API.