You may need to update or change the details of an existing user. For example, the user may have an updated e-mail address, or a mistake was made during user creation.
Follow the below steps to update existing user details:
1. Access the "User" section in BackOffice by selecting View and then Users
2. Search for the user you wish to update by typing their user name or user # in the "User Details" field and select the search button
3. Click on the "User #" of the user you want to modify
4. You should then see the details for the selected user in a window at the bottom of the browser
5. Edit the details you need to update in the below window. Once they are correct click on the Save button towards the bottom right.
6. If there are any issues with the changes made, it will not save the changes and show an error message below the user details
7. If the details are updated successfully, you should receive an time stamp message below the user details